The artworks of Beaufort04 are located on 30 different locations in 9 different participating coastal municipalities. Next to this, many exhibitions will be organized in the municipalities:
In Abbey Estate Ten Bogaerde, you will not only see the artwork by Claire Fontaine, but also the exhibition Documentation by Brody Neuenschwander from 17 June until 2 September.
31/03 - 16/06: Fri-Sat-Sun from 14.00 to 18.00.
17/06 - 02/09: every day from 14.00 to 18.00; weekends from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00.
02/09 - 30/09: Fri-Sat-Sun from 14.00 to 18.00.
- In the Venetian Galleries, you can visit the exhibition Cities like open air museums by Arne Quinze from 9 June until 11 November. Every day from 14.00 to 18.00, Sunday from 10.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 18.00. Ticket price: € 6 (discount € 3/free).
- From 31 March until 30 September, Mu.ZEE hosts the exhibition Te kust en te keur. Lucy McKenzie will use the imposing modernist façade of the museum as an exhibition surface, together with Caitlin Keogh, Lucile Desamory, Beca Lipscombe and pelican avenue.
- In Slipwaykaai 4, you can visit the exhibition Moments before the flood by Carl De Keyzer from 17 May until 26 August. All information on www.momentsbeforetheflood.com.
- In the entrance hall Commanderie of the Old Military Hospital at Ostend you can visit SOLBAREGIAFUTOBS, a work by Nick Ervinck, one of the participating artists of Beaufort04. All information on Ervinck's website.
- At Fort Napoleon, A&Gallery presents an impressive exhibition of the work of designer Storm Thorgerson, who created some of the record sleeves of a.o. Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. More than 80 iconic images are displayed. More information on angels-ghosts.com!
De Haan - Wenduine
In Vlissegem, close to De Haan, you can visit the exhibition Village View by photographer Bart Michiels, from 1 July until 31 August.
The Belle Epoque Centre shows Belle Epoque Schatten: Thonet meubilair.
From 5 May until 28 September 2012.
Open: 14h– 17h; in June and August: 14h – 18h; closed on Monday
More info: email@example.com of www.belle.epoque.blankenberge.be